Saturday

Jan in England

Hi from England

So the Ant party got split by a union. a sad, sad departure happened in Boulder, CO. My stepsister was married last night in Oxford:
1.I got the shaft seatingwise. All through the first course I was planning revenge seating for my stepsister at my wedding. the trick is not to sit her with boring people as she did me, no. The trick is to seat her next tothe biggest asshole(s) that my bride would be froced to invite -- or perhaps just invite a huge asshole to the wedding for the very purpose of inflicting revenge.
2. (second negative thing) this wicked wicked woman would not give me a cigarettte.
it wasn't for me even, it was for my poor stepfather - of the bride - who wanted one smoke; his first in 10 years or something. she didn't give in when i told her who it wasfor. her lamo boyfriend mentioned that it had to do with sayinhg please or something. I was drunk, and I was deserving.
3. Oxofrd, the wedding, my stepsister, the people (on the whole) were great.
I beat a tough hangover out this morning, and I was nice and crazy at breakfast.

bye

No comments: